Beyond Hifdh Summer Program
*** Course Description ***
THIS CLASS IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON-SITE
As Salaamu ‘Alaykum!
This is the registration form for Al-Hirz Institute’s Beyond Hifdh – Da’wah Intensive Program. There will be four 2.5 Hour Sessions:
> Thursday, June 13th 5:30 – 8 PM CST
> Thursday, June 20th 5:30 – 8 PM CST
> Thursday, July 4th 5:30 – 8 PM CST
> Thursday, July 11th 5:30 – 8 PM CST
Prerequisites for this class include:
• Must be at least 12 years old; Students between ages 9 – 11 can attend only if accompanied by their parent(s)
• A willingness to learn, apply, and spread the Deen of Allah!
This Ramadhan class will cover the following:
• Comparative Religious Studies 101 -Da’wah Workshop – Da’wah according to the Qur’an and Sunnah
• Comparative Religious Studies 102 – Islam on Christianity and Modern Philosophies (Atheism/”Science-ism”, Agnosticism, Feminism, BLM, etc.)
• Comparative Religious Studies 102 – What does the Bible Truly Teach?
• Comparative Religious Studies
Tuition and class capacity:
This course is $60/month. Families with more than 5 members are capped at $300. So, they will not need to pay for any additional student in the same family.
Payments are due the 8th June and the 8th of July respectively.
Seating is limited (class caps at 55) so register ASAP!
• One 150-paged, 3-subject, college-ruled notebook
• Mechanical pencils
• One binder and one folder to fit into it
• Qur’an app with English translation and easy-to-navigate interface
Student Code of Conduct:
• Students are to remain on tasked for the duration of class and to always come on time, with their class materials
• Students are to keep their cell phones on silent and put away at all times except stated otherwise
• Students are to be respectful of teachers, fellow classmates, the facility and themselves at all times
• Students are not to disrupt class in any way and dressed appropriately for learning
• Parents will be notified immediately if there are any infractions/demerits during class or time in the facility. Discipline will start with a warning, then suspension, then expulsion with no refund of tuition. Parents are to make sure their children come prepared to learn and be of good behavior.